A 12% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final Sales Price. All applicable taxes will be assessed based on the sum of the sales price and buyer's premium.
An "online only bidding" auction featuring an assortment of assets from various consignors that are sold unreserved to the highest and final bidder. VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - VIEWING HOURS ARE 9:00AM TO 4:00PM, MONDAY TO FRIDAY UP TO THE DAY THE AUCTION CLOSES.
Customers may bid using either a mobile device, tablet, desktop or laptop.
IMPORTANT - Certain devices (mobile phones and tablets especially) will "sleep" after a period of inactivity. If this happens you will need to refresh the bidding console. To avoid this you can go into your devices settings and under the display option you can extend the time threshold. Most devices are automatically set for only 30 seconds. When Bidding Online please note there is a 30 second time extensions.
SALES STATUS RED LIGHT
SALES CATEGORY CONSIGNMENT
DECLARATION NEW (UNUSED) , SOLD AS IS - WHERE IS
CREDIT CARD REQUIRED
Bidders must supply a valid credit card that is in their name PRIOR TO BIDDING. Upon completion of the auction, all winning bidders hereby allow the auction to apply a $250.00 payment against their outstanding balance. Invoices that are below $250.00 will have the entire balance applied.
Full payment is due 48 hours following the completion of the auction sale. Successful buyers may follow the link provided to make full payment through our online payment method (Moneris). Invoices that exceed $2500 must be settled by means other than credit card. Buyers may also choose to wire transfer, Etransfer or visit our office to pay by debit, cash or by bank issued cashiers cheque.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- No bidder shall retract their bids. All sales are final.
- Bidders are responsible for all purchases made on their online bid number. Please do not share your username/password with anyone. Bidder must notify the auction immediately if they suspect their login credentials have been compromised.
- Unless otherwise identified, all items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with no warranties expressed, written or implied.
- The winning bidder shall pay in addition to the purchase price all applicable buyers fees, admin fees, requested services and HST.
- All bidders must supply a credit card in order to bid. The auctioneer may at their discretion waive the credit card validation however this is subject to the bidder supplying specific financial information at least one (1) week in advance of an auction. This includes (but not limited to) financial stability letter from a bank, stand-by letter of credit, pre-approved loan, wire transfer of deposit, auction references.
- Credit card transactions is outsourced through Moneris. No credit card information is stored by the auctioneer.
- Full payment is due 48 hours following the conclusion of the auction by either credit card (up to $2500), wire transfer or eTransfer. Buyers may also elect to pay (in person) at our office with either cash or debit. We do not accept paypal at this time.
- Failure to pay for any purchase in full will result in the buyer losing their auction privileges.
- The auctioneer will not release goods if the buyer has any outstanding charges due.
- A Buyers premium is applied to all items sold in the auction.
- Successful buyers are encouraged to properly ensure (if applicable) their purchase(s) once full payment has been made.
- All registrations/titles/ownerships will be handled, processed and transferred by the auctioneer in a timely fashion once full payment has been made (if applicable).
- Consignors are forbidden to bid on their own lots. Any consignor caught bidding on their own asset will immediately lose their auction privilege's and the asset will be resold in a future auction. The consignor will be charged both commissions (buyer and seller) along with a $500.00 administration fee.
- The online & printed catalogue are prepared based on information provided to us by the consignor and may contain written inaccuracies, typo's, errors or omissions. VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Jardine Auctioneers staff policy is to not offer any opinions of fitness or value and will not be held liable in the event this occurs.
- Any clarifications regarding the above terms and conditions must be made prior to entering any auction (live or online).
BUYERS FEE - TIMED AUCTION
12% of the hammer price
REMOVAL OF ASSETS
Buyers must have their purchases picked up based on the following deadlines...
- TIMED AUCTIONS (ONSITE) - Items must be removed no later than seven (7) days following the conclusion of the auction.
- TIMED AUCTIONS (OFFSITE) - Items must be removed no later than five (5) days following the conclusion of the auction.
- All items that have not been picked up once the removal period has expired are subject to storage and handling fees being applied.
- Offsite timed auctions are strictly enforced. Items that have not been picked up after the removal period expires will be picked up by our transport division and brought to our auction facility at the buyers expense.
- Any purchase that has not been picked up within thirty (30) days following the expiration of the removal period shall be deemed abandoned and subsequently resold in the next available auction. All commissions, storage and handling fees shall be deducted from the proceeds.
Handling Fees - Timed auctions
$25 per pallet sized lot of items
Storage Fees - Timed auctions
$10 a day per pallet sized lot of items
Jardine Auctioneers will make every reasonable attempt to work with buyers that are experiencing difficulty making transportation arrangements so that unnecessary storage and handling fees are avoided.
Successful buyers are required to have their purchases removed within 7 days following the conclusion of the auction. The auction reserves the right to charge storage and handling fees for all items that are not picked up within the removal period. All items that have not been picked up after 30 days following the conclusion of the auction sale shall be deemed abandoned and subsequently resold in the next timed auction with commission, storage and handling fees deducted.