CARFAX IT IS THE BIDDER/PURCHASERS RESPONSIBILITY TO REVIEW CARFAX & ANY MILEAGE DISCREPANCY!
GREEN LIGHT - QUALIFIES FOR POST SALE CHECKLIST WHEN PURCHASE PRICE IS $2,500 & ABOVE & BEFORE FEES & TAXES.
PLEASE CLICK LINK ABOVE FOR MORE INFORMATION!
- EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY ALL HYUNDAI AND KIA BRANDED VEHICLES WITH OVER 100,000 KMS ARE NOT SUBJECT TO ARBITRATION FOR ENGINE ISSUES/NOISES. (UNLESS NOTED BY CONSIGNOR OF NEW ENGINE)
- POST SALE CHECKLIST CAN STILL BE DONE ON QUALIFYING YELLOW LIGHT VEHICLES BUT WILL NOT INCLUDE ANY DECLERATIONS MADE!
- BUYERS ARE URGED TO INSPECT ALL ASSETS CAREFULLY AND ANTICIPATE REPAIRS.
RED LIGHT - SOLD AS IS - NOT ELIGIBLE FOR POST SALE CHECK LIST
Jardine Auctioneers and SiriusXM Canada have recently become partners through SiriusXM’s Auction Refresh Program. This partnership offers the ability to include a complementary three-month SiriusXM demonstration plan with any purchase of a pre-owned vehicle through Jardine, in SiriusXM enabled vehicles.
A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final Sales Price (MIN. $85 - MAX. $850). All applicable taxes will be assessed based on the sum of the sales price and buyer's premium.
DECLARATION - REQUIRES VENDORS APPROVAL
SALES STATUS GREEN LIGHT
SALES CATEGORY - CONSIGNMENT
CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION REQUIRED
Bidders must supply a credit card and agree to a $500.00 hold in order to bid on the vehicles. Upon completion of the auction all successful bidders shall have their credit card hold of $500.00 converted to a deposit and all unsuccessful bidders will have their hold immediately released.
Full payment is due 48 hours following the completion of the auction sale. Successful buyers may follow the link provided to make full payment through our online payment method (Moneris). Invoices that exceed $2500 must be settled by means other than credit card. Buyers may also choose to wire transfer, Etransfer or visit our office to pay by debit, cash or by bank issued cashiers cheque. Credit facilities such as AFC and NextGear may also be used for all qualified buyers.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
All vehicles will be offered under two (2) different sales status'...
- RED LIGHT - SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS - No warranties or guarantees whatsoever on any of the components, the engine, transmission, drivetrains, electrical system, frame or odometer accuracy.
- GREEN LIGHT - QUALIFIES FOR A POST SALE CHECKLIST - The successful buyer can request to have a post sale checklist (additional fee) on the major components performed by an independent garage.
WHAT DOES THE POST SALE CHECKLIST COVER? - An independent garage will road test the vehicle and verify the functionality of the transmission and drivetrain, pay attention to the engine performance and listen for unusual noises, put it on a hoist and inspect the frame for damage.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE CHECKLIST? - The independent garage does not check the regular maintenance items that include (and not limited to) brakes, ball joints, suspensions, tires, exhaust systems, lights, air conditioners and convenience items (cruise control, radios, power mirrors, etc).
WHAT IS THE COST? WHAT IF SOMETHING IS FOUND? - The additional cost to have a post sale checklist is $150(+TAX) and this is non-refundable. If one of the major components is found to have a defect that exceeds $750.00 (pre tax) in repairs, the buyer has the option to either outright cancel the sale or negotiate a new selling price with the consignor. If the sale is cancelled, the buyer will be refunded in full, including buyers fee and administration fee but the post sale checklist fee will be retained.
WHEN DO I NEED TO DECIDE? WHAT IF I ELECT NOT TO HAVE A POST SALE CHECKLIST PERFORMED? - You must decide on if you want a post sale checklist before the end of the following business day or before the vehicle leaves our compound. If you elect to not have a post sale checklist performed, you will acknowledge (by initial) on your sales agreement that you declined and the vehicle status will then reflect RED LIGHT - SOLD AS IS.
ARE CERTAIN VEHICLES NOT SUBJECT TO A POST SALE CHECKLIST? The following vehicles do not qualify for a post sale checklist no matter the year, mileage or selling price...
- Any vehicle owned by a Federal, Provincial or Municipal government.
- Any vehicle owned by a public utility or service commission.
- Any vehicle that was previously used as a first response unit (Fire, Police, ambulance, CVE, Sheriff, etc).
- Any vehicle used as a taxi or limousine.
- Any vehicle sold with a salvage or rebuilt title/ownership/registration.
- Any vehicle sold as Inoperable, not-running or static.
- Any vehicle where the Carfax report refers to it as a write off, total loss, junked or lemon.
- Any Truck that has been lifted do not qualify for drivetrain, rear end or frame as they have been modified.
- Any Recreational vehicle including (but not limited to) ATV's, Quads, golf carts, motorcycles, snowmobiles, boats, PWC's, utility trailers and travel trailers.
Please note - Consignors have the right to choose which status they want their vehicles to be sold under and may elect to "Green Light" a vehicle that would normally be sold AS-IS.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- No bidder shall retract their bids. All sales are final.
- Bidders are responsible for all purchases made on their online bid number. Please do not share your username/password with anyone. Bidder must notify the auction immediately if they suspect their login credentials have been compromised.
- Unless otherwise identified, all items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with no warranties expressed, written or implied.
- The winning bidder shall pay in addition to the purchase price all applicable buyers fees, admin fees, requested services and HST.
- All bidders must validate a credit card in order to bid. The auctioneer may at their discretion waive the credit card validation however this is subject to the bidder supplying specific financial information at least one (1) week in advance of an auction. This includes (but not limited to) financial stability letter from a bank, stand-by letter of credit, pre-approved loan, wire transfer of deposit, auction references.
- Credit card validation is outsourced through Moneris. No credit card information is stored by the auctioneer. Online bidders will have a hold placed on their card until the conclusion of the auction. Successful bidders will have the hold converted to a deposit with all unsuccessful bidders having their hold released within 24 hours.
- Full payment is due 48 hours following the conclusion of the auction by either credit card (up to $2500), wire transfer or eTransfer. Buyers may also elect to pay (in person) at our office with either cash or debit. We do not accept paypal at this time.
- Failure to pay for any purchase in full will result in the buyer losing their auction priviledges.
- The auctioneer will not release goods if the buyer has any outstanding charges due.
- A Buyers premium is applied to all items sold by the auctioneer. Each type of auction carries a different buyers premium. Please refer to each auctions terms and conditions as the buyers premium is clearly outlined.
- Successful buyers are encouraged to properly ensure (if applicable) their purchase(s) once full payment has been made.
- All registrations/titles/ownerships will be handled, processed and transferred by the auctioneer in a timely fashion once full payment has been made.
- Consignors are forbidden to bid on their own lots. Any consignor caught bidding on their own asset will immediately lose their auction priviledges and the asset will be resold in a future auction. The consignor will be charged both commissions (buyer and seller) along with a $500.00 administration fee.
- Carfax vehicle history reports are provided to ensure buyers have all the information. The auctioneer is not responsible for any of the information that appears on this report and buyers cannot cancel any sale in the event of a discrepancy on a Carfax report.
- The auctioneer will report the odometer reading of every vehicle and supply a digital photograph. In the event a vehicle is stated to be in kilometers when it is actually measured in miles AND a clear photo of the odometer and cluster is provided, the sale will not be cancelled. It is the responsibility of the buyer to review each picture.
- The auctioneer will not cancel a sale if a provincial safety inspection sticker is suspected of being fraudulent or not valid.
- The online & printed catalogue are prepared based on information provided to us by the consignor and may contain written inaccuracies, typo's, errors or ommissions. VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Jardine Auctioneers staff policy is to not offer any opinions of fitness or value and will not be held liable in the event this occurs.
- Any clarifications regarding the above terms and conditions must be made prior to entering any auction (live or online).
BUYERS FEES - AUTOMOTIVE AUCTION
10% of the hammer price ($85 min charge, $850 max charge)
Administration fee - Applied to all purchases (Automotive or Equipment) that require a Provincial registration transfer.
- If hammer price is $975 or lower - $75
- If hammer price is $1000 or higher - $175
BUYERS FEE - HEAVY EQUIPMENT
8% of the hammer price ($250 min charge, $2000 max charge)
Administration fee - Applied to all purchases that require a Provincial registration transfer.
- If hammer price is $975 or lower - $75
- If hammer price is $1000 or higher - $175
BUYERS FEES - TIMED AUCTION
REMOVAL OF ASSETS
Buyers must have their purchases picked up based on the following deadlines...
- TIMED AUCTIONS (ONSITE) - Items must be removed no later than seven (7) days following the conclusion of the auction.
- TIMED AUCTIONS (OFFSITE) - Items must be removed no later than five (5) days following the conclusion of the auction.
- AUTOMOTIVE AUCTIONS - Items must be removed no later than ten (10) days following the conclusion of the auction.
- EQUIPMENT AUCTIONS - Items must be removed no later than fourteen (14) days following the conclusion of the auction.
- All items that have not been picked up once the removal period has expired are subject to storage and handling fees being applied.
- Offsite timed auctions are strictly enforced. All items that have not been picked up after the removal period expires will be picked up by our transportation division and brought to our auction facility at the buyers expense.
- Any purchase that has not been picked up within thirty (30) days following the expiration of the removal period shall be deemed abandoned and subsequently resold in the next available auction. All commissions, storage and handling fees shall be deducted from the proceeds.
Automotive - $25 per vehicle/ATV, $50 for salvage/inoperable, $75 for travel trailers/boats
Automotive - $18 a day per vehicle, ATV, salvage/inoperable. $25 a day for trailers & boats.
Jardine Auctioneers will make every reasonable attempt to work with buyers that are experiencing difficulty making transportation arrangements so that unnecessary storage and handling fees are avoided.
Successful buyers are required to have their purchases removed within 10 days following the conclusion of the auction. The auction reserves the right to charge storage and handling fees for all items that are not picked up within the removal period. All items that have not been picked up after 60 days following the conclusion of the auction sale shall be deemed abandoned and subsequently resold in the next available auction with commission, storage and handling fees deducted.
A simulcast auction featuring Repossessions, fleet, bankruptcies, trade-ins, off lease and recreational units from various consignors starting at 12:00pm ADT. VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - VIEWING HOURS ARE 9:00AM TO 4:00PM, MONDAY TO FRIDAY UP TO THE DAY THE AUCTION CLOSES.
Customers may bid using either a mobile device, tablet, desktop or laptop.
IMPORTANT - Certain devices (mobile phones and tablets especially) will "sleep" after a period of inactivity. If this happens you will need to refresh the bidding console. To avoid this you can go into your devices settings and under the display option you can extend the time threshold. Most devices are automatically set for only 30 seconds.